Friday, January 08, 2010













This morning the girls were playing in the living room with their dress up on. I noticed that the light in their was casting a soft beautiful glow on Bethany's hair and I thought she looked like an angel. So I whipped out my camera, a sheet and blanket and snapped some quick pictures of the girls. Bethany's seemed to turn out the best. Macy had her little super girl costume and we figured out a pose that looked really cute but the sheet was not quite big enough to fit it all in. I am going to do more later after I re-wash a bigger sheet to get the creases out. Serenity had a little bit of attitude so I had a hard time getting her to cooperate, but overall I like these pictures.






















6 comments:

Michelle said...

Those are beautiful, Abby! Bethany really does look like a little angel :) I can't believe Sery's going to be 3 soon!

Unknown said...

so cute! I wanna see a pic of all five of your girls ... I can't believe how grown up they're getting!

Sarah Kinsley said...

Love the pitures!!!! They're great! You did awesome! Guess it's not hard when you have beautiful girls to pose for you!

Tegan said...

Aww - they are so beautiful Abby! I still have a hard time believing how big they are getting!

ranae said...

Abby, it has been awhile, but thought I would say "Hi". Great photography and your girls are beautiful as always. We hope all is well and you and Asher are doing good.

Valerie said...

I my goodness she is an angel. :-) Abby would you consider adding the gadget that allows people to sign up to follow by email. I can never keep up with your blog because I have major memory issues. Can you believe in a few days Ryan and little Jasper Prugert both turn 3. then I still have little Ryker at 18 months and The Prugerts have little Josiah Drew yet to come.