Monday, October 05, 2009

Tonight when Asher came home from work he played a new game with the girls. They love Uno so I decided to try this Uno Attack. I was in the kitchen cooking up some dinner while they were playing. I love the sound of my children laughing and it was great because everytime it was Daddy's turn they would all let a loud peel of laughter because the machine kept unloading cards on him. I decided it was just one of those simple everyday moments that I needed to capture.

Sery was doing great with potty training in TX but now not so much. This is about as far as she wants to sit on the potty.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Tegan said...

Abby - you blogged! Yay! The girls are getting SO BIG!! Wow! (And I'm missing out.) :( Thanks for posting. It looks like they were having so much fun! :D

Wilderness Mama said...

Aw, fun times! Wow, they're all getting huge!

Hey, here's something you'll get a kick out of. I made this today. :)
http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AZ5vAbKocU-5ZGNodHFnc3BfNGNrN2Z2N2cz&hl=en

Anonymous said...

Hi Abby! My name is Nikki- Tegan's friend (also the one that called Asher years ago about bible study but didn't come). I just wanted to say thank you! Tegan let me borrow your book a full quiver and it totally blessed me! I had been really indecisive about what to do next ( have a almost 1, just turned 2 and #2 on the way), and just couldn't find the right answer for us. So she let me borrow that book- and it was the billboard I needed. God totally gave me the answer and soooo much peace! So thanks!! :)

Unknown said...

Did you move again? I am so happy you blogged - I check all the time! I miss the updates!

tha momma said...

i've checked your blog sooooo many times and you finally blogged! I barely even recognize your girls! Where did you guys move?

Michelle said...

I know I'm a month behind, but AHHH you're blogging again! I had almost lost hope! :) You all look so happy, I'm so glad that the move went well. Give me a call when you have some free time!

Sarah Kinsley said...

What a great picture!!!

Sarah Kinsley said...

What a great picture!!! Almost everyone!