Thursday, October 29, 2009

One of the things I wanted to do after buying a house was to plant a garden. This is not the right time of year to do what I want so I have settled on planting a herb garden. We were planting Sage, parsley and Basil. Basil is the tall one. The process was very fun but messy as you can imagine with five children clamoring to have a turn. I like doing activities like this because it teaches my children to take turns and be patient when it is not there turn.






Cheese!


This is basil.







Serenity was dancing for us while we worked.




Ewww! Dirty hands.





Here is the completed product. The girls were proud of what they had accomplished.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my - how big your girls have grown! how old are they all now? I keep wanting to do an herb garden - maybe inside? but, I'm a procrastinator! LOL

Tegan said...

Wow! What a beautiful yard Abby!! You are so blessed!